Sunday, February 20, 2011

Exercise Log - 2/20/11

After about a 3 month hiatus, I'm back to serious workouts. I guess I just couldn't work it with all those cookies I'd been binging on: if you give me one, I eat 12.

I've worked out a lot last week. I took yesterday - Saturday - off. Today I did 19 reps of push-ups at 20 per set (380), mostly curl style pushes on the p90x bar, but some "super-man" style (not exactly that far out yet). Kid 1 did 4x17 "butterfly" type dead lifts with me. Kid 2 did 6x20. Kid 3 did 64 total. I also did 5 sets of pull-ups at 5 per rep, and 2x15 "lateral" (I think) overhead curls lifting Kid 1 behind me. Maybe tomorrow I will do more handstand push-ups against the wall. Today I did maybe 20, but didn't log it.

The sick thing of it is that my arms aren't tired. I need a weight bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment